Dr. Stacey Layman, DDS, D-ABDSM is originally from Texas and has been in the Valley since 2003 with her husband Nick and daughters Lainey and Zoe. Dr. Layman graduated near the top of her class from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas Texas and has completed hundreds of hours in continuing education with a strong focus on sleep apnea. Uniquely, Dr. Layman is the co-founder of GoGo Billing, Medical Billing for Dentists. This gives her a distinct advantage to utilize your medical benefits for this deadly disorder. Dr. Layman is on faculty with Denmat and teaches dentists across the country how to effectively treat sleep apnea using an oral appliance. She is also the Team dentist for Seattle mariners, and the dentist on call for Sonoran Living Live on ABC 15 and Your Life A to Z on 3TV.
Dr. Layman is also an active member in the following associations:
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Sleep and Breathing Academy
- Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Arizona Dental Association
- American Dental Association